Cash Flow Management
Cash flow planning is best practice in any business and critical to survival and growth. Setting cash flow targets and regularly monitoring your actual cash flow against your forecast will enable you to predict large cash outflows and respond to changes in your business.
1. How to put in place basic cash flow maximisation strategies
2. How to recognise the difference between cash and profit
3. How to increase profitability and cash flow
4. Understanding a cash flow forecast
5. How to develop a monthly monitoring routine to review all essential reports
6. How to set achievable 60-day and 12-month goals
After your cash flow management training sessions, you’ll be able to:
- Have a better understanding of the cash cycle in the business
- Make better decisions by understanding cash and liquidity
- Understand the key cash flow drivers in your business
- Predict and plan for large cash outflows
- Monitor your actual cash flow against forecast
- Improve your business processes to maximise cash flow, profit and business value
- Identify ways to avoid late payment penalties and interest from suppliers
- Improve communication and relationships with your financiers and suppliers
You’ll have gained the confidence and skills needed to prepare a cash flow forecast, as well as understand the impact that improving your cash conversion cycle will have on your business.
You’ll also have the peace of mind that your cash flow needs are known and properly funded and you’ll have gained skills to manage and grow your business with confidence and drive your business to achieve your goals in a controlled and managed way.
1:1 training 4 x 1-hour sessions
Delivery: Online/ Zoom/ Skype/ Phone calls